Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowflake Card


I love free stuff- on the back of every designer series paper pack there is this extra thick cardstock that is used to ship the paper that is perfectly white instead of the kraft color that most companies use to pack their papers. I used my snowflake #2 die from Stampin' Up and used the 2 way glue pen to apply the glue and dazzling diamond all over and it is really sparkly IRL although a little hard to see on this picture. The base is ridinghood red CS with a ski slope DD paper and kiwi diecut with top note and stamped in artichoke with Winter Post stampset. punch hole in center of snowflake and top note and put a circle ice crystal brad in center- here is green one but hard to tell that it is a crsytal. This was one of my make and takes at my workshop yesterday and surprisingly was the easiest of all the projects. Could easily be mass produced if you needed a quick Holiday card.
12 days until Christmas!
Lynda

No comments: