Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Card


Yes, today is my birthday- it has been so hectic with work and holiday potlucks, cardmaking and gift shopping that I have not had time to enjoy the season at all-let alone my birthday- and it's like this every year- but I got home and found this card in the mail from my mother and it instantly cheered me up. Isn't it lovely? I love how she used the round tab punch and border punch to make the container for the flowers. There is a center of sparkles in each flower. There is so much dimension to this card. I am so happy- I am going to just revel in this moment.....

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Lynda! You deserve a wonderful day!

Marisa

Mercedes Weber said...

We are so blessed to have you as a friend & stamping buddy. Hope you had a great day! I was thinking of you but then I forgot to stop by & say Happy Birthday sooo Happy Birthday Lynda!!

Be Blessed!
Mercedes

Anonymous said...

Late bday love to you!
And... This card your mom mad is great!
HUGS...
Makani

Happy Birthday Wishes said...

Happy Birthday Wishes for a friend is something that is really really important for all of us and often tend to confuse us all along.